Six-card poker is a little different from the usual five card poker. The same combinations, strategies, circles of exchange, as in the usual rotation against the table. The party has a small twist - the sixth leaf, which can be bought on the first street. This makes this version more dynamic, and, as they say, these are the most gamblers, easier for a beginner at the casino.
Six-card poker is conducted exclusively in the context of the player’s opposition to the croupier, there is no variation of the rules with the participation of other gamblers. In addition, the Sobranie Casino offers customers additional features designed to diversify the gameplay. In particular, a visitor can take two sides at once, if they are adjacent, after which it will be possible to speed up the party.
The key task of a poker player in six card poker is to collect a five-card combination in his hand, which would be stronger than the side of the table representative of the hall. The hierarchy is preserved by analogy with the classic version, namely - A-K-Q-J-T-9-8-7-6-5-5-3-3-2. Other features of six-card poker can be represented as follows:
- A deck of 52 sheets is used, there are no jokers. Ace can play the role of the senior and junior level (Straight). The flush comparison is based on the generator element, the first in the hand;
- at the table there are 4 seats, not counting the button, that is, according to the rules of the Sobranie casino, there can be four poker players in the set, and two who occupy adjacent places;
- the sixth part of the level is purchased after the first trade, its cost is x1 from the mandatory fee;
- The first bet is mandatory, its amount is determined by the casino in relation to a specific table;
- the minimum hand is a pair of twos, in the absence of a combination on both sides a comparison of the highest sheet is made, the suits do not matter;
- in the rotation there is a bonus, a bet on a certain combination, and the opportunity to purchase the sixth page for the dealer, who is also rewarded.In addition to the above features of six-card poker, it should also be noted that the player has the opportunity to make an exchange twice, for the corresponding fee.
All these characteristics make the rotation extremely loyal to beginners.
Distribution and the beginning of the party
After the visitor has taken his place and made the agreed bet, the dealer deals 5 cards to himself and to the poker party. The last sheet of the croupier lies on the table in the open. After this, the first "street" begins. The visitor watches the received distribution, after which events can follow three scenarios:
- pass. Gembler does not like distribution, he puts the set face down on the table and says “pass”. Ante moves to the institution, the next round begins;
- bet. The poker player likes his cards, he moves them to the playing area, placing two ante bets on top;
- bet + sixth sheet. In addition to the double mandatory bet, the gambler also adds x1 for the purchase of the sixth element of the box;
- bet + exchange. If a poker player doesn’t like his hand, he can change cards. The exchange fee looks like this: x1 from ante - 1 card or all 5; x2 from ante - 2, 3, 4 sheets.The dealer does not see his cards and does not exchange. The fifth sheet of the croupier is still open. If, after buying or exchanging cards, the player still doesn’t like the call, he can fold his hand, the bets go in favor of the establishment.
The subsequent move of the party and "showdown"
After each player has exchanged or discarded cards, the dealer will announce a second street. In the framework of this round, you can also purchase the sixth card, if the player has not done this before. After the second round of trade, a "showdown" is announced. Croupier in turn compares the boxes, then the action takes place based on their results. If there is only 1 player at the table, then such variations are possible:
- the dealer did not collect the level, and the player did. In this case, the poker player gets 2 ante bets (his and the croupier), the table win, the bonus (if there is one). Further, the gambler can purchase the sixth sheet for the dealer, if he collects the combination, the customer will receive a reward;
- both sides have not collected boxing. A comparison is made of the highest hand, the suits do not matter;
- draw. The sides take the ante, the stakes go to the next round;
- early termination of the set. Such a scenario is possible if the client exchanged information on the game with a neighbor, changed the box, influenced the game in a different way. Also, the party will be terminated in violation of the order of delivery or exchange, early showdown.
The Sobranie casino awards table is extremely simple: the minimum is a pair of twos from 1k1 from the ante, Royal Flash - 100k1. In any case, the dealer is obliged to familiarize the player with the table, as well as the sum of the ante, before the start of the game. With the dominance of several boxes from different players, their bets do not overlap and are issued in full.